Visitors to the Northwest Art & Air Festival will pay $10 to park at Timber-Linn Memorial Park or the Linn County Expo Center. Parking fees will be charged on both days.
Parking space is available at Expo Center just north of the park at the intersection of Dogwood Avenue and Timber Street, and in ball and soccer fields at the south end of the park adjacent to Price Road.
Handicapped accessible and VIP parking is at the west end of the footbridge outside the main Festival entry.
Traffic leaving from the south parking area will be routed westbound on Highway 20, while those parked to the north will be routed onto Dogwood, then Goldfish Farm Road to go east or Timber Street to go west.
From I-5 South (Eugene):
- Exit 234, towards Fair/Expo Center
- Turn right onto Knox Butte Rd.
- Turn right onto SE Timber St
- Turn right onto Dogwood Ave which becomes Price Rd SE
- Timber Linn Park will be on your left
From I-5 North (Salem, Portland):
- Exit 233, towards US-20 / Lebanon
- Merge onto US-20 E/Santiam Hwy SE toward Lebanon/Sweet Home
- Turn left onto Price Rd SE
- Timber Linn Park will be on your right